SCOTTSDALE, AZ — (Marketwired) — 12/22/14 — At the focus of the McDowell corridor revitalization is the newest high-end rental community in south Scottsdale, San Travesia, offering unparalleled luxury along with wide-open and impeccably groomed common areas, extra-large living spaces, garages, and simply mins from the two downtown Tempe and downtown Scottsdale. San Travesia — adapted from the Spanish word “Travesia” meaning “crossroads” — offers every one of the perks of Mark-Taylor’s “Next Generation” living in the largest low-density luxury apartment community in the area.
“We’re so proud of this project, and of being portion of the renaissance of this essential area,” said Mark-Taylor Residential President Dale Phillips. “This project actually gives the location an unparalleled living option, along with bigger, much more expansive units and common-location amenities compared to any sort of others community in the area, in reality bigger compared to any sort of progression in our portfolio,” he said.
The 440 units at San Travesia delivering Mark-Taylor luxury living to a unique infill progression located in a popular commuting corridor, nearby the gateways of McDowell Road, the 202 and the 101 freeways. It is the only low-profile, contemporary rental community in the location — an appealing feature along with the abundance of outdoor recreational choices right outside. The community is one of the initial urban projects the firm has actually produced in several years, offering enviable amenities:
- Expansive living spaces and units that are among the largest in the area.
- Open and inviting common places thanks to a generous housing unit-to-acreage ratio, enabling resort-enjoy features that fully leverage the Valley’s year-round, temperate climate.
- Internet connections 100 times quicker compared to the standard broadband connection via the brand-new “G1GABLAST from Cox,” offering lightning-fast downloads.
- The Next Generation of Mark-Taylor features such as granite kitchen islands, custom wood cabinets, clean steel appliances, distressed plank flooring, oiled-bronze fixtures, pendant lighting and direct-access garages.
- Spinning studio, a cyber café along with Mac and PC options, a social lounge, an outdoor cabana that entails a poolside kitchen, and the quintessential lagoon-design pool setting that has actually become a recognizable Mark-Taylor trademark over the years.
Due to the fact that start pre-leasing tasks in the fall, the community has actually attained xx percent occupancy, a number that Mark-Taylor attributes to the renewed interest in the Skysong corridor.
San Travesia combines the beauty of nature along with active, elegant, resort-design living. The expansive space, proximity to the Skysong Innovation Center, ASU and upscale retail and entertainment, combined along with the amenities and service that only a Mark-Taylor community provides, actually make San Travesia a one-of-a-kind living experience and an appealing option for the two young professionals and cultured retirees.
Rents range from $1100 to $2800, along with one, two and three-bedroom units now available to lease. For much more guide regarding San Travesia, visit the website at www.santravesia.com or call 480-477-9589.
Mark-Taylor is consistently recognized as a leader and innovator in the multifamily industry and has actually produced and built much more multifamily properties in Arizona compared to any sort of others company. Mark-Taylor is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. and is continually ranked one of the top workplaces in Arizona and among the Top 100 Most Admired Companies.
Learn much more at www.mark-taylor.com.